List of required services and conditions of their provision
The Contractor undertakes during the period of 2019-2020 to provide promotional and other services specific to issues facing the Customer.
The promotional services include but not limit with:
- development and implementation of a promotional program aimed at informing and involving relevant stakeholders in the United States taking into consideration the risks for the Customer related to his activities;
- government affairs and interaction with public institutions, which is expected to include outreach to U.S. government officials and relevant private sector organizations;
- public relations, arranging for interviews of the Customer, publishing articles;
- maintenance and extension of relations between the Customer and the US Authorities related to the Agriculture Agencies;
- promotion of the Customer’s interests among potential investors;
- promotion of the Customer’s products and company on the US and the EU markets;
- promoting the Customer’s business performance as a trusted partner among US businessmen;
- organizing meetings and conferences of the Customer with the decisionmakers and stakeholders of the respective investing and trading companies;
- development of a set of measures to increase investment attractiveness of the Customer;
- legal advice and organization of judicial protection in case of breach of obligations by project participants.
Term of service provision: one year from the moment of signing the respective contract.
The Contractor shall ensure the quality of the services provided and their compliance with the applicable US / EU and Ukrainian legislation and regulations.
Qualification requirements for the service provision company:
- Legal entity shall be established and registered in the EU or the US;
- Legal address and location of the company shall be the EU or the US territory;
- The company registration shall be out of the offshore territories;
- The company’s work experience shall be not less than 5 years;
- The company shall have experience in working with agricultural producers;
- An annual income of the company should be not less than $ 1,000,000;
- The company shall have valid active or executed contract with state-owned companies of Ukraine;
- The company officials shall have experience in working directly on Ukraine policy in the United States government;
- The company officials shall have experience in working directly on agriculture policy in the United States government;
- The company officials shall have experience in working or be affiliated with prominent think tanks in Washington that work on Ukraine.
The commercial offers concerning the services provision and the respective documents, confirming the compliance with the qualification requirements are accepted within 5 calendar days up to August 5, 2019 inclusive.
Hard copies of the documents shall be sent to the following address: 03151, Kyiv, 5/6 Ochakivska Str., PJSC “Agrarian Fund”.
Electronic documents shall be sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org